Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 19, 2010

PE8_Adobe After Effects Completed

Finally after hours of lynda.com I have completed my After Effects tutorial. Even though I have this certificate I don't feel that I have a huge grasp on the software and I say this because there is still so much to be learned even after the completion. I feel that lynda.com skips some very important steps when teaching and starts chapters from what seems to be the middle. Some of the sections you are to use practice footage but the instructor does not show how and where the file can be found so a couple of times I had to search for the practice footage for me to follow along. I would prefer a more in-depth tutorial for myself so that I can become strong in every area a little at a time instead of doing a sample buffet with this tutorial.

Overall, I feel I do have a grasp of the base of the program but it has left me hungry for more training on After Effect.

I would feel even better if I could have After Effects for use in my classroom, but this would be additional software for the county to perchance and at this time I don't see it happing. Using this additonal software would help me to also provide differentiation to my second level class.

No comments:

Post a Comment