Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 19, 2010

PE7_Adobe After Effects

I have achieved a great accomplishment in my opinion. Last week I started working on animation of AE, but it took three hours for the exercise videos to download. With that being said I had to make use of a photoshop file last week that I created which could give me the full affect of what I wanted to achieve in the project. Animation is a great asset in video production and it can bring great value to a project, the only problem in education is having the software available for the classroom. Let me warn you this video is short and seems simple but it took hours to get this done.





I hope that I can improve on this small piece of footage later and build on this as i start to look into the Flash program.

No comments:

Post a Comment