Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 21, 2010

BP1_Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog for everyone that will be following me. Well this is month 4 of the Fullsail program and so far things have been going good. My blog name is part of my last name combined with education I know it may be a little strange but it stands out. The classes and the assignments are great except for the writing of the literature review. I like to think of myself as a pretty good writer but I have the bug called procrastination, which for me seems to be a good thing because i work well under pressure and so far I have made A's in all my classes so lets hope it keeps working out that way. I really appreciate this program because it lets me use my creativity in my video producing to create projects. One day I hope the enjoyment that I have for video production will rub off on one of the many students I have taught and the will choose a career in broadcasting. That is why I am including this picture of my advanced class visiting the Atlanta NBC affiliate on a field trip. Thanks for following me.

1 comment:

  1. Michael,
    I remember back in month one when you commented about blogs being too time-consuming to be useful. I'm looking forward to hearing what you think after this month is over.

    If you do decide to try a classroom blog, be sure to feature student work. You'll be amazed how hard the kids will try in order to be the featured artist or videographer. :)

    ReplyDelete